For further information, email [email protected]
Paulsgrove F.C. is now England Football Accredited
|We proud to announce that we are now an England Football Accredited Club. |
As a club we have built a strong, sustainable, successful model that supports the community through football.
Accredited clubs and leagues lead the game by example. We are considered to be a safer, stronger, more effective and more enjoyable place to play football.
“When you’re Accredited you’re not just part of it, you’re the beating heart of it.”
More information about the accreditation can be found at the EnglandFootball website.
CLUB SECRETARY NEEDED
We are an FA Charter Standard Adult Club, and are looking for a Club Secretary.
We have teams in the Hampshire Premier League and the Hampshire Combination & Development Football League.
You’ll be the main point of contact for the County FA, team managers, and clubs.Some of the other responsibilities would be:
- Affiliating the club with the County FA and League
- Registration of all players with the league.
- Writing letters from the club to other clubs or individuals.
- Dealing with all incoming correspondence.
- Attend league and county meetings.
- Dealing with all fixtures.
- For any home fixtures, you will be responsible for arranging the pitch, hiring officials, and notifying the opponents of kick-off times and location.
For more information, email [email protected]
We have been awarded FA Charter Standard Adult Club status.
The club are proud to be recognised as one that is committed to providing the best environment for our players, spectators and club officials to come play and enjoy their football.
We are now looking to attract sponsors for the forthcoming season.
We can offer pitchside advertising as well as exposure on our newly designed website and social media platforms.
Individual player sponsorship packages are also available.
For further information, email [email protected].